Features of Builders Bags at One Glance
- Resistant and strong builders bags especially designed for heavy building materials
- Available in various sizes: ton bags, half cubic bags or one cubic builders bags
- Choose between standard builders bags and spout bags for fine grained materials
Builders Bags belong to the category of bulk bags or FIBC. The requirements to these bags are high resistance together with a high safe working load. They are suitable for materials such as gravel, sand and aggregates. Our builders bags have a safe working load (SWL) of at least 1,000kg (ton bags) which is the preferred choice among most UK based construction companies and wholesellers of building materials. Our range of products also includes builders bags with a safe working load of 1,500kgs, which is a popular choice in the continental European construction industry. Bigbagland also offers a solution to companies requiring extremely tear-proof bags with its range of stone bags, suitable for natural stone, bricks and glass.
High-quality builders bags are made of polypropylene fabric with a fabric density of at least 140gr/m² which makes them particularly tear-proof and suitable for heavy building materials. At Bigbagland we stand for high-quality builders bags and use a fabric grammage of 160gr/m² for our one cubic builders bags which make them suitable for up to 1,500kgs safe working load (SWL).
3 Reasons for Builders Bags from Bigbagland:
- Find high-quality Builders Bags at the best price at Bigbagland
- Various sizes available for all needs - buy builders bag that meet your requirements!
- Order builders bags only without minimum quantity with quick delivery in the UK and all over Europe
Shipping Costs & Delivery Time
Enjoy quick delivery within 48 hours within the UK and Ireland. Shipping costs average £ 10.00 for UK mainland shipment, depending on the amount of products ordered. Would you like to know more about shipping for builders bags from Bigbagland? Check out our information pages decicated on shipping costs and delivery times to learn more about delivery within the UK and throughout Europe.